As learning is a continuous process, we want to let you know that the 2017 dates for EudraVigilance Courses are now open for registration – new dates are available below! Help us spread the word and let your colleagues know about these excellent opportunities for growing skills.
EudraVigilance – electronic reporting of ICSRs
This 3 day training course covers all aspects on the functionalities of the current EudraVigilance system specifically EVWEB with regard to electronic reporting of ICSRs including practical examples and exercises in the EudraVigilance training environment.
- 20-22 February 2017, Bucharest, Romania
- 27 February – 01 March 2017, London, UK
- New: 06-08 March 2017, Berlin, Germany
- New: 20-22 March 2017, Paris, France
- 03-05 April 2017, San Marino, Republic of San Marino
- 24-26 April 2017, London, UK
- 15-17 May 2017, London, UK
Extended EudraVigilance Medicinal Product Dictionary training course
This 1.5 day training course focuses on explaining the guidance and specifically the mandatory data elements necessary for the electronic submission of information on medicinal products, applying the format of the eXtended EudraVigilance Product Report Message (XEVPRM) and the use of the XEVMPD data entry tool (EVWEB).
- 02-03 March 2017, London, UK
- New: 23-24 March 2017, Paris, France
- 27-28 April 2017, London, UK
- 18-19 May 2017, London, UK